Booking and pricing for grouse hunting varies. Before booking, contact Ilpo Leppänen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more important information in regards to hunting. The details of the hunt will be agreed upon via email, and a precise total price can be given for the hunting event.
If you want to book this activity in the few coming days, please take contact by email email@example.com
Experience grouse hunting with the clean woodlands of Northern Finland! The style of grouse hunting in Finland is that which hunters take off rambling into the forests. Hunters will usually trek between 7- 20 km by foot in one day. This style of hunting is fitness enhancing, but also very relaxing at the same time. Along with grouse hunting, the hunting trip usually involves a stop within nature for a rest and something to eat. This makes for an exciting and memorable hunting trip. Along with grouse hunting, often we hunt rabbits or small predators on the side. This form of hunting can be just as good of a time as the grouse hunting. Hunting rabbits, as well as small predators, involves less walking.
.For additional information, read following links:
- suomeksi: https://riista.fi/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/suomi_-riistamaana_2020_fin.pdf
- på svenska: https://riista.fi/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/suomi_-riistamaana_2020_swe.pdf
- in English: https://riista.fi/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/suomi_-riistamaana_2020_eng.pdf
- auf Deutsch: https://riista.fi/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/suomi_-riistamaana_2020_ger.pdf
- venäjäksi: https://riista.fi/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/suomi_-riistamaana_2020_rus.pdf